Wednesday, May 5, 2010

aloha

This is new.

I would like to think that this template is more befitting my current state of mind.

When I started the old blog, I was a student in university procrastinating on my penultimate year thesis. And no matter how much the things I said back then made sense back then, no matter how many people (and there were loads) who told me how awesome I was for my age, when I re-read the archives, I am amazed that I actually wrote the way I did.

Perhaps, in another 5 years, this blog would have outlived its purpose and it would be time to move again.

But for now, update your links people, and here we go again....

8 comments:

lishun said...

had an epiphany now, didja? hehe.

hicsuntdracones said...

i like maroon better :)

ShaolinTiger said...

Can't say I like the new template but I understand your rationale :D

vincent said...

ST: Let's agree that I have never been and will never be good at artsy stuff, like designing or spotting great templates. But hey, the words are all that should matter, no?

KJ Wong said...

You'll always be a bitch my friend.

Damn you and your maturity.

sanchez11 said...

keep it coming!!!

well done :)

michaelooi said...

I think the background's a bit distracting. The layout's ok though.

vincent said...

I've looked through it and the template seems a bit dodgy. I'll fix it when I get the time